Newborn Photography Sessions!
Our newborn photography sessions are specially designed for babies under 14 days old; an age at which they are still sleepy and can be easily posed. This special session focuses on capturing stunning images of your newborn baby that you will treasure forever.
We offer a friendly, calm, and safe environment, so that you can feel assured and totally at ease. Our sessions usually last up to two hours, with most babies sleeping peacefully throughout. This includes time for you to feed and comfort your child, if needed.
‘Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together make this world a beautiful garden.'
Our sessions are designed to be unique to your requirements, with a wide variety of props available to use. We can also take photographs with mum, dad, and other family members.
Option 1: £90
• Pre-session consultation.
• A 2 hour photoshoot and includes our time in selecting your best images.
• 20 to 30 final high resolution images including two high resolution images, retouched to suit your product in colour and b&w.
• Both colour and black and white versions are included in your final choice.
• The session includes a 8"x 6" mounted print of your chosen image.
• Up to 3 outfit/background changes.
• You choose the product to suit your budget.
Ready to let us do our magic?
Then get in touch with us. We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
0345 257 5300
As always, our photo sessions are unique to you and work by appointment only.
The session fee is payable on booking and does not include digital files or products.
At the end of your session, we will take some time to discuss the presentation options available for your finished photographs.
All prices include VAT.
Why Not Check Out...
We offer a superb range of beautifully hand-crafted Wall Art products. All bespoke sizes and designs are catered for.
Combine the beauty and quality of an album with the convenience of mounted prints, all kept safe and sound in a keepsake box.
We have a unique understanding of maternal beauty and how a woman's body should look.
Most babies know how to win us over. We cannot help but smile at them and watch them smile back.