Our equine photography shoots are intended to be relaxed with an emphasis on capturing the personality of your horse and the bond between you.
When creating beautiful images of your horse, we like to uncover different aspects of their character. We work with you to decide on the perfect location for your photoshoot, whether it be at the beach, woodlands, or your stables. Just let us know in advance.
‘I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free.’ - Anon
There are a variety of ways to display your selected images, such as: fine art albums, a selection of contemporary and traditional frames, canvases, wall-mounted and desktop acrylics, box frames, portrait boxes, and coffee table books.
Our equine photography photo shoot fee of £195 includes:
• A personal consultation prior to your photoshoot detailing what to expect.
• A 2-3 hour photography session.
• Up to 3 outfit changes if you are being photographed too.
• Our time in selecting the best images from your session and digitally processing them.
• Up to 20 final high resolution images including two high resolution images, retouched and edited to suit your product in colour and b&w.
• The session includes a 8"x 6" mounted print.
• You choose a product to suit your budget.
Have you got something else in mind?
Get in touch with us. We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
As always, our photo sessions are unique to you and work by appointment only.
The session fee is payable on booking and does not include digital files or products.
At the end of your session, we will take some time to discuss the presentation options available for your finished photographs.
All prices include VAT.